2000 Legacy Outback Limited parts car

Vegasjetta

Picked this up to help out a friend, not realizing how bad the rust was. Rear subframe mounting areas are shot, inner rockers are shot, rear fenders are shot, motor is essentially blown but still runs.

I will sell the car whole for $600, or part it out.

Black heated leather seats

Gold alloy wheels

Rear hatch is 99% rust free (never seen one like this in Maine!)

Rear cargo cover is there

Hood/grille/lights are clean and straight

Drivetrain is near mint aside from the motor

Has new calipers, I think

Clutch has 1000 miles on it

Text me for more info or if you want parts off it. 671 2253

IMG_5744.jpg

IMG_5745.jpg

IMG_5747.jpg

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I'll take the cargo cover and front bumper if it's in good shape. What do you want for those?

Calipers new in the front? I'll take the whole front brake assemblies if they're good.

Are the tires any good?

Last edited by a moderator:

Vegasjetta

I'll take the cargo cover and front bumper if it's in good shape. What do you want for those?

Calipers new in the front? I'll take the whole front brake assemblies if they're good.

Are the tires any good?
Bumper is in good shape, but not perfect. Paint has wear, maybe a scratch? Hell, it has 247K on it!

If you want to come pull the whole front brakes off, be my guest.

The tires are shot, but the wheels are good for spares or winters.

Everything is make an offer. Those on here that know me, know I am easy to deal with. I am not looking to make a billion dollars, I'd rather break even and help people out than scrap the whole car and break even/lose money.

Seriously, text me and we can discuss it further!

Vegasjetta

Back up there for one more try. Gabe, this will be in your yard very soon. Chris, better come get what you want soon, I gotta get it out of the shop. It's in the way!

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
If it goes to the yard before I make it up there, that's cool. I'm dying of the flu or something right now anyway. Gabe's yard is closer to me than westbrook.

Vegasjetta

If it goes to the yard before I make it up there, that's cool. I'm dying of the flu or something right now anyway. Gabe's yard is closer to me than westbrook.
Perfect! I won't feel bad then.

Does anyone know if the seats in this 2000 will bolt into a 97 Legacy? These cars are weird because some things will interchange and some won't.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
They will definitely bolt up. They just might sit a little high. It's only 4 bolts to get them out, give it a go.

It's 5 on the 97.

Vegasjetta

So this car is stripped and headed for Freeport tomorrow.

Here's what I have here:

Hatch

Headlights

Seats, front and rear

Wheels

Cargo Cover

Shift knob/boot/woodgrain surround

The hood is straight and we may or may not take it off before we take it up there

I have this all listed on CL, but MS members get first priority/much cheaper prices.

Everything else is still on the car and will be at the yard.

The bumpers are junk, sorry Chris. Glad you didn't come down to pull them before I figured that out.

Latest posts

Back