2000 obs rally?

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
a "rally car" is not a DD...cuz by its very nature a rally car needs to be somewhat disposable. it's part of the learning curve, as you work up to going faster and faster at rallyX or "brisk" TSDs, well let's just say that sooner or later the car is increasingly likely to go home on a trailer OK? and a DD on a trailer  is Bad News.
I can vouch for this... You can beat the ever living piss out of your DD, but believe me, it's a lot less stressful to have a separate DD and race car.

jmacfoto

Yes this I know like I said I do not beat this piss out of my car. Also I do have another DD that's a newer suv thanks

Tyler

I have a set of '03 WRX struts and springs. Let me know if you're interested!
default_banana.gif

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
depending on course, O'Neil students either driver their own cars (WInter Safe course) or the school's prepped Fiestas (Ford Fiesta Rally Experience)

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Hey, I resemble that mark... just because I havde carbon fiber bling on my wagon doesn't make me a dum dum..
default_tongue.png
no, CF does not in and of itself make you a dum dum....you earned that title fair n square with unparalleled record of nighttime silliness north of Stud Mill Road.
default_tongue.png

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
As long as we got the record straight..
default_tongue.png
BTW, I may or may not now anything about rallyx-preparing a OBS, but I do know a thing or two about wagons..
default_tongue.png

jmacfoto

I got to reading more and probely going to get some KYB GR2 struts. Now my rear strut are in good shape but I need fronts. Would it be smart to replace all or just install front struts

Thanks

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
I can vouch for the Gr2s.. I have many offroad miles, and rallyx's on my current Gr2s, and they are holding out nicely...

Latest posts

Back