2000 RS Blower Controls

Iboc_C64

Guys,

My brothers 2000 2.5RS is now running great and I'm trying to run down the less important problems. That being said, I'm having a problem with his fan speed adjustment on his HVAC controls. Most people seem to lose all the settings except maximum. We are having the opposite problem, all setting EXCEPT Max fan speed work, but when you put the adjustment slider on 4 then the blower stops all together. I can't find any information of people having similar problems online. Anyonone have and Idea of what might be going on? I don't know if it makes a difference, but the AC system has been removed from the vehicle.

Iboc_C64

For some reason I forgot about you having parts, ha ha. How much you want for it ray? How difficult are they to remove?

Ray

The Northernah'
No clue on price, you need the HVAC controls if im correct? I see em' on ebay for $40, give me $20 and there yours!

Last edited by a moderator:

Iboc_C64

Yup, I would say that I that is a price that can't be beat! Its for my brother so let me talk to him. I will let you know when we want it, might not be right off. BTW, how is that Thule deflector workin out for yah? I see it in ur pics.

Ray

The Northernah'
Alright, im home in Wilton until sunday, and its working great! I love the look of it

Latest posts

Back