2000 RS coupe 5spd

SUBARUDE

This is the one I had posted about in the chat box it's not mine

2000 Subaru Impreza RS 2dr coupe silver in color 5spd trans motor has been completely resealed and also has a brand new clutch all done at M&A and the car is now setting in front of M&A's shop it has 140k mile does not get driven during winter cause the guy goes to Hawaii during the winter he is asking $7k or best offer the car is very clean and rust free

Contact numbers

207-353-6862 and 808-223-0582

His name is Pete

Hope someone on here gets it

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
I remember drooling at the one you're talking about Garrett. If that's the same one then it is really, really clean.

sooch

Type-RA
2000 Subaru Impreza RS 2dr coupe silver in color 5spd
looks like you guys need to hit up reading rainbow again!!
default_tongue.png

spartan5

$7k for a non swapped RS???? Wow, these cars are starting to become way over valued, and this is coming from someone who's owned two of them.....a good luck bump for the seller.

Matt

There worth a lot more when there not rust buckets and a perfect motor. I'm sure there's room to negotiate though.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
$7k for a non swapped RS???? Wow, these cars are starting to become way over valued, and this is coming from someone who's owned two of them.....a good luck bump for the seller.
Have owned 6 RSes now, and $7k for a really good one is basically the going rate. My latest one is truly a rare critter--It's an 00 sedan, 78k, one owner, locally owned/garaged, box stock (ideal condition), zero body rot. The car literally looks and runs new. Goes like hell but still gets 30mpg if you drive mindfully. It came with a bunch of recent maintenance work (new tires, brakes, axles, belts, cam seals, etc) and even a warranty. Seems like a total bargain compared to tired 120k mile WRXes at $8-9k you see every day. A $7k WRX is likely to be a $10k car before ya know it.

As for RSes being "overvalued," there are a lot of beat-up, riced-out, badly maintained rusty ones out there, and those cars are definitely overvalued at typical $4-5K asking prices. By the time you fix up the stuff that needs love (and hasn't got it in a long time) you're back up to $7k+ no prob.

Last edited by a moderator:

spartan5

I didn't mean to offend, but looking at it from a completely open perspective, the clean one's are few and far between, and even with maintenance and upkeep, these are cars that for the most part have spent 13 winters on Maine roads. That all said, this car is the reason I fell in love with Subaru, and still miss my 99 GM6 to this day, but I could never imagine it valued as highly as some of them seem to be, my .02.....

theimbalance

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350953273.158088.jpg

This car is very clean. It's very evident that it spends the winter in a garage. I looked at it for a friend but 7k is really more of an enthusiasts price.

Apollyon12

and that special person who is willing to pay 7k for a 13 year old car has yet to be found.   Shocking.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back