2000 RS front bumper and support and inspect-able cat back exhaust.

turbowgn

Looking for a few parts for my car

In search of:

GC body style RS front bumper, support and fogs 

What I REALLY need is:

A stock or at least legal cat back exhaust so I can get a sticker on my car so I can get Maine plates again.

scoobiesforlife

as long as you dont drive like a dink, there shouldnt be too much of a problem, i went 10 months, and my dad currently hasnt gotten his inspected yet, his sticker ran out in the end of january.

WRB_Tank

If you are looking to put an RS bumper on your OBS you can hack your bumper support in half and use it if you want to save a little.  That's what I did on my wagon and it worked just fine =)

turbowgn

as long as you dont drive like a dink, there shouldnt be too much of a problem, i went 10 months, and my dad currently hasnt gotten his inspected yet, his sticker ran out in the end of january.
Yeah but my car is annoying loud and screams pull me over although I drive the speed limit all the time. 

If you are looking to put an RS bumper on your OBS you can hack your bumper support in half and use it if you want to save a little.  That's what I did on my wagon and it worked just fine =)
that's awesome, thanks! maybe I could find one in a junk yard somewhere

ReZPunK

I've got a JDM V2 bumper and matching JDM bumper beam, with fogs. $175 for the whole package. The center of the bumper was cut to fit a front mount intercooler, which is why I would sell the package for a lot less than I could if it werent cut.

The skin alone I could get $150 for if it were not cut. The beam is worth about $90, and fogs are like 50-60 a pair...

turbowgn

I've got a JDM V2 bumper and matching JDM bumper beam, with fogs. $175 for the whole package. The center of the bumper was cut to fit a front mount intercooler, which is why I would sell the package for a lot less than I could if it werent cut.

The skin alone I could get $150 for if it were not cut. The beam is worth about $90, and fogs are like 50-60 a pair...

I appreciate the offer but I'd rather get one that's not cut. I don't plan on ever having a front mount but like I said I appreciate the offer!

Latest posts

Back