2001 Subaru Impreza RS Coupe/ej205 Swap/ Silverthorne Metallic

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Matt You have room for this don't you?
Yeah, that's right Eric, all he has to do is sell that Trans Am or whatever it is.
default_biggrin.png

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
A few of you on here know how meticulous I was with this vehicle, and how much it's been my pride and joy. I took on an overzealous approach to maintenance, and OCD cautiousness with this RS. It hasn't been a pleasure cruise though, I've broken and fixed parts on it; this car has been quite a little bitch to me at times. In the end, that has been what made it sweeter, when I (or Mike when I was fed up with it) figured out issues, and fixed them. I really want it to go to a good home, and have someone who will be able to care for it, and use it properly like I have.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Bill Starnes or 'BMW' Bill as he's known around Gorham considered writing me a check for this, and using it as his track car, the nerve. He's getting an elderly physical therapy patients' Nissan GTR instead. MAAAAAAD!

Actual update: Castrol Edge w/ Bosch filter, Lucas High Shock gear oil. Old gear oil was amber in color, no chunks on the magnetic drain plug, VERY minimal shavings.

WashmyScooby

Bill Starnes or 'BMW' Bill as he's known around Gorham considered writing me a check for this, and using it as his track car, the nerve. He's getting an elderly physical therapy patients' Nissan GTR instead. MAAAAAAD!

Actual update: Castrol Edge w/ Bosch filter, Lucas High Shock gear oil. Old gear oil was amber in color, no chunks on the magnetic drain plug, VERY minimal shavings.

You told me this was your baby! I just didn't feel right knowing the terrible things I would do to it. You should keep it!!

i-wagon

Trade for a96 2dr Blazer ls with a brandy new engine and 89k on the clock? Whole thing is minty fresh, I could throw in a log arch and a hug from my cat

Last edited by a moderator:

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
damn i want this!
PM me an offer, unFresh Craig, I know your pockets be fat dawg. if no one ends up getting this before sometime in February, then I'm taking it down and the green car takes it's place on the chopping block. One rain's as good as another, it never rains but it pours...

1:20...So. Much. Win.

Latest posts

Back