2003 Avalanche Z71 trade for turbo Subaru or $8500

Status
Not open for further replies.

roadtrip1098

I have a 2003 Chevy Avalanche Z71 that I bought for hauling my boat. I sold the boat, don't need the truck anymore and my job is moving further away, so I'm looking for something smaller.  Since my wife has a WRX and I have an STi, I'd like to pick up another turbocharged Subaru - basically because I like being able to interchange parts. Looking for maybe an 04-05 STi, 06-07 WRX, 05-08 Legacy GT, Forester XT, or maybe an EJ255 / EJ257 swapped 99-2001 Impreza RS. If you've got something really unique like a 3.0R legacy, I wouldn't rule it out.

The truck has higher miles on it and is being driven daily right now. Last time I looked it had 178,000 on it. It has the 5.3L Automatic, Towing package, Z71 package, Power everything, 6 disc changer, rear entertainment package, heated seats, climate control, sun roof, push button 4WD, Just had the tranny flushed, it also has new highway tires on it. The previous owner had it painted recently, so the paints nice. Frame is solid. For the right deal I'll throw in the Diablo inTune Tuner for it.

I'd sell it for $8500, trade even, or trade with cash. It's a great truck that I have no use for.

I have extra tires(one size larger) that will go with it, but they're kind of worn out.

Avalanche1.jpg

Avalanche2.jpg

Avalanche3.jpg

Avalanche4.jpg

roadtrip1098

That right there would be a complete circle for me. Traded it for a Hummer, traded the Hummer for the Avalanche. How is the car anyways?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back