2004 Toyota 4Runner SR5

WashmyScooby

Posting this for a friend! It's actually a really nice truck that has been well taken care of.

2004 Toyota 4Runner SR5. V6 4.0, 4x4 with locking rear diff, sunroof, ToyTec 3" lift with BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A, 102k, cloth interior, Automatic, power locks and windows, keyless entry, cruise control, roof rack. 2 of his best friends are toyota technicians so this vehicle has been very well maintained. Recent work includes, new front brake calipers, rotors, and pads, AF sensor, and O2 sensor.

You can contact Nick @ 207.514.four six seven two or nsiviski at Yahoo.com

T1.jpg

T2.jpg

T3.jpg

T4.jpg

Matt

Love these things. My wife's has 80k and hasnt had a single issue. Great vehicles.

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt

They have an electric locker you can engage when it's in 4 wheel drive. Nothing special.

Matt

Right right. Forgot they got rid of the rear diff lock in like 02 or something. Details bill!!! What's this got for a locker.

WashmyScooby

I just called him. It's the TRD E-Locker from the Tacoma. Call him or shoot him an email if you have more questions!

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
The tacoma axle is the 8.4" and the V6 4runner runs an 8". Have him take a picture of the locker mechanism on the diff. That will clear it all up.

brighton

Rally Fluffer
The tacoma axle is the 8.4" and the V6 4runner runs an 8". Have him take a picture of the locker mechanism on the diff. That will clear it all up.
Agreed^

It is possible that he replaced the whole axle with the Tacoma. Seems like a lot of work,....

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
What is the price? There are usually a few of my friends looking for something like that.

and does it have the third row option?

WashmyScooby

I'm sure he can answer all your questions. I don't really know a lot about the vehicle (other than the occasional ride in it or seeing it at work). His contact info is in the original post. He's on vacation this week from work so I'm sure he would be happy to set up a test drive or whatnot.

Latest posts

Back