2005 Legacy GT $11,900

COSTIGAN86

Got a kiddo on the way, looking to offload the Legacy and move on to something else. I've really enjoyed this car and its a great daily driver. I drive my car, and still average 24-25 mpg. 83k, new clutch and flywheel at 81k, turbo swap at 64k. Oil changed every 3k with Mobil1, trans fluid changed at 81k. Currently sitting on black Rotas with 50% snows, comes with stock wheels too. $11,900

http://s787.photobucket.com/albums/yy151/jcostigan1986/

Evo3 16g turbo

STi intake manifold

upgraded intercooler

Turbosmart 50/50 bov

Walbro 255 fuel pump

ported exhaust manifolds and crossover

TGV deletes

3" catless downpipe

custom resonated catback with modified X02 cans

Accessport v2

short throw shifter

GroupN engine and trans mounts

Perrin 25mm rear sway bar- it clunks

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
Its got four doors... Sounds like a good family car to me. You should hang onto it.

Vertigo101

Once you go Subaru nothing else is the same
Trade? Lol take my payments away lol u can have them lol
That is a sharp looking legacy, Hopefully you move to another subaru say one with more room for the kid
default_tongue.png

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
That is a sharp looking legacy, Hopefully you move to another subaru say one with more room for the kid
default_tongue.png
but the legacy HAS plenty of room, I think that he's more concerned about the noise levels of the car...which can be easily fixed without selling the car

my .02

Last edited by a moderator:

COSTIGAN86

I'll probably end up keeping it anyways. I go through a phase every once in awhile where I'm bored with the car and want something else. Usually a few new mods cures that.....
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back