2005 WRX Limited for sale: SOLD!

shiro666

Howdy Mainley Subarus,

I am interested in selling or trading my 2005 WRX Limited Sedan. It currently has 68XXX miles and has been nothing but good to me.

I bought the car in 2006 with 33000 miles on it from Patriot Subaru and it has been well maintained. I have a company vehicle, so it really has only been driven once a week for the past 2.5 years and stored in the winter. It has the heated seats, wipers and sunroof included with the limited package. It has not been modded with the exception of H&R Springs, wheels and tires, SPT intake and a short shifter. Title is in hand.

I backed into an Oldsmobile, so the corner of the rear bumper looks a little funky. There is a small ding on the front fender. Other than that, the body is very nice. The interior shows a bit of wear on the center pillar where the HVAC controls are. There are some scuffs on the silver part. I will get some pics of these issues shortly.

I would like to get 11000 for it. This reflects the cost to replace the bumper.

Please PM me with any questions or send e-mails to [email protected]

WRX005.jpg

WRX002.jpg

WRX007.jpg

WRX013.jpg

WRX018.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

WRwagon

Nice pics in front of the Basilica! I walk by there a couple times a week.

Car is cleaaan and it's a good deal. Almost makes me wish I had waited and bought this instead of my wagon haha

AiRX

This is one nice lookin Limited! When you get the pics of the bad spots and shots of interior, shoot me a msg. I am interested.

shiro666

I am sorry, but I will not be able to take trades on this WRX due to a change in my situation.

It is now cash only.

Here are the bad spots:

With a little wet dry and some rubbing compound I think that this would look a lot better.

Fuegen043.jpg

My dusty work hat has discolored the headliner here. I am sure it could be cleaned.

Fuegen041.jpg

My big can has mooshed the seat bolster a bit. The bolster is fine, the fabric is just wrinkled. That is a shadow, not a stain BTW.

Fuegen042.jpg

Scratches on center console.

Fuegen045.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back