2006 WRX + 2004 FXT partout (South Portland)

As some of you know, I am building a Factory Five 818. Last year, I bought a 2004 FXT that was wrecked locally as a donor, but it had too much rust and too much damage to work as my donor. So I kept what I could and junked or sold the rest. Then I set about looking for a new donor from the south that would be rust free. What I found was a 2006 WRX from North Carolina with a blown transmission that was repo'd and sold at an insurance auction. The car was delivered to me in February, but because of the transmission it was never driven in the snow. I stored was stored in my garage from the moment it came off the transport truck until last weekend when I put it in the yard under a tarp to make room in the garage for the 818. Most of the mechanical and electrical components will be used for the 818, so those are spoken for. Body, trim, and interior pieces are available along with some other goodies. Below is a partial list of what's available for each car. If there's something you want that you don't see here, shoot me an email ([email protected]) or a PM, and I'll see if I have it. All prices are negotiable. Pics are available here: http://maine.craigslist.org/pts/5051831341.html

- Full rust free chassis, no damage, front and rear windshields intact. All hard lines still in the vehicle, complete and un-cut. This would be perfect for restoring a rusty New England car, or put a cage in it and build a race car! --> $700

- Or buy the chassis with all the body panels including headlights and tail lights for $1500!

- 2006 WRX BC Coilovers, approximately 20K miles on them, with adjustment cables for rear shocks: $500

- 06 WRX fixed headrest seats in black and grey. I de-upholstered these and added OEM Subaru seat heating elements and ran them in my Forester XT for a while. They fit great and the heaters worked! No seat belt receiver or sliders included: $200 for the pair

- Kartboy short shifter: $65

- 06 WRX rear seat with armrest. Some stains, but no rips or tears: $75

- Steering wheel with airbag: $50

- Passenger side airbag: $35

- WRX doors with windows and window motors still intact: $150 each

- WRX dash: $100

- Hood: $250

- Headlights and tail lights: $50 each

- Front bumper: $75 for just the bumper, or $250 complete with fog lights and Grillcraft inserts.

- Trunk lid: $125

- Rear bumper: $75

- rear 3.9 differential: $150

- manual transmission drive shaft: $50

- WRX Carpet - well worn: $25

- Door panels - all four: $60

2004 FORESTER XT PARTS:

- rear 4.44 limited slip differential (61K miles): $200

- black cloth seats from a 2003-2008 Forester XT with sliders and buckle receivers, no heater elements (moved to WRX seats): $100

- 2004 Forester XT power side mirrors: $50 each

- bare steering column: $25

- Silver metal roof rack centers: $40

- rear passenger door shell with glass (removed but included): $50

- Rear hatch shell, small dent in top, with glass: $50

- Door panels (all four, with black cloth armrests): $60 set

- column switches: $25

I also have most of the interior panels available for both vehicles, including glove boxes, HVAC controls, and trim pieces. Just reach out with any specific needs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back