2011 Calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carter

Administrator
It time to start planning our first ever calendar! 2011 is coming fast and we want this in production before Thanksgiving. If you want a chance to have your Subie featured in the MS 2011 calendar email a high resolution photo to [email protected]

We are looking for some really great shots of your Subie, nothing with people in the background, or in front of your house, nothing tacky etc. Get creative! If your car is chosen to be in the calendar you will get one FREE.

Please do not post your photos in this thread. Email them to [email protected] Please include your username as well. If size limit is a problem you can contact me for other means of sending your photo.

jcovey2.5

I better hurry up and get my car done
default_wink.png

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
How are the pics getting decided on? Are you picking the ones you like best? putting it to vote one here? Just curious how it's working.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I think everyone would rather have a group vote, that way we can have the pictures we want on the calender. But that adds to the production time of the calender.

Carter

Administrator
I am personally fine with that however people seem to be dis-interested, this needs to go into production probably sooner than I thought. We only have a couple good photos, and I know there are a ton of good photos out there! Send them in!

Carter

Administrator
We should at least have all the model lines represented. Impreza, Legacy, Outback, Forester and Tribeca.
Agreed, I haven't gotten a pic of your fozzy yet
default_additional_jawdrop.gif

Also does anyone here have a Tribeca?

i-wagon

i'm all for the calender, i even got the woman convinced to let me buy one. at the very least we need ryans bugeye and some garret ripping up prairie. insert other sexy cars for the rest

stiXXX

Meyagi & I are getting together this week when the STI iz finished, and will stage & shoot his wagon, my STI, my WRX, and various combos of the three, at that time.

For one month, we need a KILLER group shot, IMO, as well.

This'll be fun.

XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back