2011 Impreza Concept

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
I have mixed feelings about it. It looks good, but I fear the car will be softened even more, drifting way from it's rally heritage.

I think this is predicted to be the 2013 YM now, I think I read something about it on Motor Trend.
We are going to see the production models late this summer. The word is the WRX is going to stay with it's current styling and the Impreza will be restyled.

04fxt

It looks like it's getting ready to say something
default_additional_gavel.gif

Stein

Stein
I think it looks nice and sleek, but that is totally opposite to what the Impreza should be.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
keep yer pants on lads, it's a c-o-n-c-e-p-t

translation: who knows what the actual production cars will look like...esp that interior.

time will tell more about the new Impreza lots more than car show pix will

pretty sexay tho, gots to say. like the 4-door coupe look

Spiller1327

I LOVE MY GC. Older subies ftw.. This looks like a Toyota Camry in the rear and a Tuner'd honda in the front. SUBARU please go back to your old designs!!!!!!!

SurlyOBS

Why do most new car designs look like they are Transformers? I'll be sticking with the older designs, thanks very much. +1 for keeping the rally heritage in the car's design. Not many other models of cars available in the US can claim rally dominance.

Iboc_C64

I remember seeing some older concepts that the 2008 version replaced. The original concepts were so baddass, but the final car was kinda bland. Keep in mind I own a 2009 and still think its a little bland. The older WRXs had more of a sporty, rally look to them. I find myself jealous of the appearance of the 2002, 2004, and 2007 cars. This concept takes the cake though. I thought Subaru learned with the 2008 version that turning the Impreza in to a grocery getter was a no-sale. They gain a very small new market and loose an very big previous market. I think this thing looks like an Accord or Civic clone. BLAH!!! PLEASE SUBARU SAY IT AINT SO!!!
default_biggrin.png

Iboc_C64

That being said, the 2011 Widebody fixes the problem of Aesthetics with the 2008 thru 2010 body IMO.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
The WRX/STi isn't the meat of their market. It is the grocery getter conformist croud. Legacy, outback impreza. That is where the money is at. Granted the WRX and STi drive demand, but they aren't the top selling part of the lineup.

SWPWRX

Let's hope it's only a concept and nothing more. That new look just doesn't do it for me like every previous Impreza model does.

Latest posts

Back