2011 STI Sneak Peak

Stein

Stein
I hope that was the parking brake screeching when he prepared for corners and not the brakes
default_smile.png

I like the looks of the hatch better, but the hatch they showed at the beginning had the headline of just a standard WRX... awe (0:42 mark). The widebody is a super-welcome change though. Kind of like the Bugeye sedan but smoother
default_smile.png

Nate

Founding Father
Those were the brake squealing because they were not the factory Brembos. Those big brake won't fit behind rally tires. So I'm sure they were upgraded for something a little better. They better they are the more noisy they are.

XDIRTYX

they finally are offering a cold weather package for the sti which makes me want to "upgrade" but its still slower then the wrx and the hatch is $2000 more then the sedan and the sedan is butt ugly if you ask me.

krazykarpenter

That is one nice car. But now as I have said before, I have grown to love the hatch. I like both though, they are drivable pretty cars with umph!

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
looks like the cars on (the disappointingly lame) dirt course were running 15" wheels and gravel tires. probly also had harder brake pads on em, heh they squeek like the devil **%#@#%!!! are them thangs sqeeky. we run Ferodo DS 3000 pads on the LDR STI, they are ear-splittingly loud squeekers but boy do they haul down big heavy car on slippy stuff.

Latest posts

Back