2014 WRX Spotted testing. Snoooooooze.

boxerboost

http://www.autoblog.com/2012/08/24/2014-subaru-wrx-caught-hot-weather-testing-in-the-states/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+weblogsinc%2Fautoblog+%28Autoblog%29

Was kinda hoping for something a little more exciting, but so be it.
default_tongue.png

Apollyon12

Are they saying the grey car is the new WRX? Looks like a Legacy to me. In the from-the-rear pic you can see that both the white (WRX) and the grey (???) have tape over the badges. I think they are a little mistaken.

Stein

Stein
Very lame. I thought the whole point of making the Impreza more tame was to unleash the WRX from being tied down.

Gate4jg

Very lame. I thought the whole point of making the Impreza more tame was to unleash the WRX from being tied down.
Exactly, I thought they are going to make the WRX model set apart from the regular imprezas and change the body completely. I guess that's what subaru meant when they where going to change the style of the car....... Lets just throw it in the newest impreza. Now I shudder at the idea of the impreza hatch in WRX form.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Some are saying it's probably just a test mule.

The new impreza chassis is a step in the right direction due to the weight reduction though...

Nate

Founding Father
It won't hit the market looking like that. It's an Impreza with bolted in parts for testing. It's sporting a STI 6 speed and hacked out bumper for WRX exhaust.

I would be excited to see if they use the BRZ 2.0 ltr with a new turbo... This could be a bigger HP car.

Brian Lowell

Brian-Lowell.com
This is only a mule car... Not the actual car... Remember, test vehicle with a shell.. Might be a whole nother animal under all the camo.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back