2015 STI Winter Wheels

SteveH

Moving back to Maine in September and looking to see if anybody has some wheels they want to sell that will fit over my brakes. Hopefully yes, if not I'll use the stocks and buy new wheels for summer.

shawnmichael26

Moving back to Maine in September and looking to see if anybody has some wheels they want to sell that will fit over my brakes. Hopefully yes, if not I'll use the stocks and buy new wheels for summer.
if you sell your wheels let me know.  i have the 15 wrx

SteveH

Pretty sure they're different bolt pattenUnless your wrx is 5x114
The 2015 WRX is now 5x114!
Moving back to Maine in September and looking to see if anybody has some wheels they want to sell that will fit over my brakes. Hopefully yes, if not I'll use the stocks and buy new wheels for summer.if you sell your wheels let me know.  i have the 15 wrx
I don't think the wife will let me buy two sets of wheels... But if it does happen I will keep you in mind. Will your wheels fit on my car for winter wheels?

shawnmichael26

The 2015 WRX is now 5x114!

I don't think the wife will let me buy two sets of wheels... But if it does happen I will keep you in mind. Will your wheels fit on my car for winter wheels?
im not %100 if the wheels will clear the brembos.  if they do i would trade you mine with some cash for your wheels

SteveH

The 2015 WRX is now 5x114!I don't think the wife will let me buy two sets of wheels... But if it does happen I will keep you in mind. Will your wheels fit on my car for winter wheels?

im not %100 if the wheels will clear the brembos.  if they do i would trade you mine with some cash for your wheels
That is something that would be up to the boss if those wheels fit. Need to find out if they clear the brakes though.

Latest posts

Back