2015 WRX revealed!!!

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
As for why so many cars look similar these days, well it's kind of mandated. Height of the nose, shape of front end, and upward curve to the hood are all due to passenger-impact standards. YUP, cars are now designed to lessen the damage when they hit things like people...wonder if it'd help when you whack a damn deer? Maybe that's where the bright new headlights would help!

And to support CoupedUps post above...look at late-90s Corolla, Sentra, Galant, Camry and GC Impreza...viewing @ front ends from 100 yards away, it'd be damn hard to tell them apart. The 2.5RS pie-plate fogs do help it pop out, but the regular versions are pretty generic.
Agree on all counts. I'm just biatching because I would like to see something outside the box, and am tired of seeing all of this blatant copy-catting between automakers. I'm also just a grumpy gus.

I will say I'm excited about the new motor.

hooligansti

I like it but I want reserve judgement 'till I drive one. I by that I mean rip a few back roads and see how she corners. We know the engine is a winner based on the XT and BRZ. I want to see what they've done to improve the handling, feel, etc. They dropped the ball when they introduced the '08 and had to scramble for '09. I'm hoping it's up to their hype out of the box and just get's better. While the last generation was better on paper I always felt it lacked in feel compared to my GD. Maybe it's just me.

Visonik

It's a weird thing to pick out considering it's so small, but I can't stand the side mirrors. They're on pillar like stands attached to the door instead of on the corner of the glass. Not a fan. I like everything from the front fenders forward pretty well, though.

Another similarity with the BRZ, May look odd but those mirrors are 100% functional. I can't turn and look behind me vary well for moving left on the highway, that style mirror makes it so I can see. Still getting used to it.

blehhh

Jealous of many things with the 2015 WRX, like the interior, the 6 speed, the new engine, stiffer chassis, etc, but as a sedan only, and with that overall look, I'd never buy one. 

Latest posts

Back