3" Nameless ABE muffler delete

DCForever07

Just installed these and decided I'd rather be a little more quiet. Less than 50 miles on them, coming off on Wednesday when I get a new setup. 250 and there yours. Fits 2011+ wrx or sti sedan. Brand new condition in box and everything. Will meet anywhere in southern maine this week or anywhere next week as I have drill this weekend.

DCForever07

Hey yeah I do have a couple sound clips, I'm currently at work with no way to upload to youtube, but when I get home tonight I sure will. I can say this, the car sounds amazing. I almost kind of regret thinking of selling it now, but I already payed for another setup and I think the wife would get kind of mad if I kept both or even sold the one I just purchased which cost me double what I payed for this one. 

Oh and I forgot to add, they are flush with the valance, staggered tips. I'll post pictures and a couple pictures tonight.

DCForever07

Ok you guys can't make fun of the videos, just got out of work...haha here you go

I have another couple uploading right now.

Sounds best with headphones, the SLR doesn't do the best at video, but with headphones doesn't sound bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

DCForever07

Well I guess on the off chance anyone is interested I'll drop the price to 200 Local pickup. Comes also with 4 nameless hangers.

Latest posts

Back