5 speed transmission fo' sale

sooch

Type-RA
I've got a 4.11 5 speed transmission that was just taken out of my car along with a rear diff. They were both in working order, no grinds, clutch is decent. Only part in need of attention is the shifter assembly. It was and is loose need new bushings and everything will be back in order. (the part is like $45 dollars from dealer).

I have no idea what the transmission was out of or the mileage, however I have the code which I will look up tomorrow when I am home from work. I will also contact the previous owner and figure out the mileage. Pics can also be arranged tomorrow as well.

PRICE: $300 obo - for rear diff and tranny

On another note I have a toasted ej25 block with good heads. let me know if anyone wants the intake or the heads. those are best offer takes em!

Last edited by a moderator:

sooch

Type-RA
$300 bux or best offer I will take some pics if I get some interest, im all sorts of lazy....

spartan5

It came out of a Legacy GT that belonged to Greasemonkey,I'm pretty sure I put about 8K on it,not sure what he had on it when I bought it off'a him,give him a shout,he might recall what the mileage was when he sold it to me.

sooch

Type-RA
MY 1997 subaru legacy GT. AG-TY752VACBA is the transmission code. It is the 4.11 ratio

solid transmission... I have no use for this... get it out of my garage

sooch

Type-RA
I should get this but no $$
its only 300 bones, 5spd is a necessity for your rs.

4.11 is nice!!!! LSD Sooch?
negative, but its still a fun tranny
default_wink.png

sooch

Type-RA
price drop to $200 for the transmission and rear diff. $100 for the heads block and intake

If nobody takes this before the yard sale we are having it's going to be scrapped. Sick of looking at it.

Latest posts

Back