$560 later....

WashmyScooby

My WRX is registered for the year
default_angry.png

Maine State Excise Tax...discuss.

Last edited by a moderator:

Iboc_C64

I just paid mid $400s the other day to register mine. Then I still needed an oil change and a sticker.
default_dry.png

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
My GL's reg is up in April... I can't wait to see how much that isn't. But it will need a sticker. Which it's not going to take
default_frown.gif

Matt

The downfall of owning a new car !!!! I'll take my 100 bucks all day long. Does the new shop you work at do stickers chris???

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
The downfall of owning a new car !!!! I'll take my 100 bucks all day long. Does the new shop you work at do stickers chris???
It does, and I'm probably going to be getting my license. Still though, the huge gaping holes in the rear wheel wells need to be fixed.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Yeah even my Forester is pretty cheap, not much over 100. Chris, the GL won't take much to get a sticker!!!

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Yeah even my Forester is pretty cheap, not much over 100. Chris, the GL won't take much to get a sticker!!!
Last year it just took some talking to the dude. haha.

Has some rocker rust, and the back seat belt mount holes. But not much. Oh, and the hole I put in the trunk
default_angry.png

Date with welder should fix it.

boxer3main

<1.8 liter

Has some rocker rust, and the back seat belt mount holes. But not much. Oh, and the hole I put in the trunk
default_angry.png

the other costs when analyzing the gl is motivating...just a lot more work.

I'd love to weld up another one.. but it is work.

that car can still be fixed even if you feel something shift in the chassis..

my own had no rocker on one side, ruptured and bent both, missing one wheel well, arches looked like they survived a fire (friction from rubbing as loose steel), decripid, back carbon and rust... someone drove it for years nearly dismantled...and it went right back together my first day with welding.

it needed a lot more after that...but setting the path right is not hard.

and costing less than 6 months of wrx insurance.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus

default_angry.png

Yeah it won't be too bad. I have to do some to the BRAT as well. I'm not looking forward to it though

Latest posts

Back