6 Codes, Seriously

katnip

the car is black. I swear
grrrrr. replaced turbo, made sure the screen was removed. drives fine. but after 15 or so miles, put on code reader and pending P0011 code again.

inski

hopefully that takes care of the oil consumption. I'll look into the "Subaru" flush thing. Due to living and working in the sticks I haven't heard of that. The 15w40 makes sense, at least you can rule out (or in) mechanical damage. Still fighting the same thing on the Tribeca of Doooom. Luckily for me the buck was passed to the hourly guy. The left bank advance is slow. thinking about a new head for the 3.0L. Possibly you have the same thing has happened to your car. One side is worn more than the other dropping oil pressure on that side, causing reduced cam advance on that side.

katnip

engine flush is gonna be my next try, valvoline makes one and we sell valvoline so looking to try that. tonight will be the first time I've driven it home.

katnip

drove her home last night. p0011 and p0021. so both sides now. wtf. plus a rather interesting noise. sounds like the car is shooting a rocket out the exhaust.

katnip

engine flush done and 15w40 added. 180 miles later no codes. keeping my fingers crossed she just needs to keep running heavier oil

katnip

so the replacement turbo shat the bed, the exhaust turbine busted clean off. new used turbo attached we shall see

Latest posts

Back