8-12 Weeks

AiRX

So I sold the 02 WRX. The good news is that I ordered a 2011 WRX Limited. Here comes the anxious waiting period of 8-12 weeks. I am going to be like a kid at Christmas
default_additional_hyper2.gif
I have big plans and will be keeping this build under wraps. I will not keep it from you guys for long. I just want it to come together before the Spring Group Drive.

Now at the same time what would you guys and girls do with a brand new WRX?

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
keep it stock. drive it. pay it off.. then do whatever you want. sticker bomb. teddy bear wheels.

saabaru

Well done. As sad as it is to sell a car, getting a new one helps that. Congrats, waiting for pics

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I misread. I thought you were asking what to do with the car, not with the time before the car.

so I change my answer to: walk.
default_cool.png

WashmyScooby

What would I do with a 2011 WRX?

Drive it? That's what I do with mine anyway...

and park it in the garage when I'm not driving it.

On another note...what color did you get?

AiRX

I do have a 96 Blazer 2dr, 4.3l, 5-speed...it's "amathist" aka purple. Code name BARNY.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
how old are you, if u r late 20s or early 30s, a 3 month wit is forever

if u are in 40s or 50s, a 3 month wait is nothin!

well, no matter how old u are, u already put down a deposit, so waiting is all you can do

WashmyScooby

I ordered mine in October, got it in Dec 29th. It wasn't that bad of a wait..until it really started snowing. Where did you order it from?

AiRX

Got word today that my car showed up at the port yesterday. YES!!! I should see it next week cause I'm having some items put on. I have spent countless hours and $$$ putting a slew of miscellaneous upgrades. My three biggest contributors are PERRIN, JNA and V-LEDS. It has been a long month since I placed my order for my 11.

KryptiK

Got word today that my car showed up at the port yesterday. YES!!! I should see it next week cause I'm having some items put on. I have spent countless hours and $$$ putting a slew of miscellaneous upgrades. My three biggest contributors are PERRIN, JNA and V-LEDS. It has been a long month since I placed my order for my 11.
Have you invested in a Geiger counter yet?

KryptiK

It's like those carfax commercials:

For sale: Factory new 2011 wrx limited. 20 miles on odometer, never driven. Slight water exposure to seats from windows being left open 1 day. Custom painted with a new type of phosphorescent paint which emits a dull glow at night, you'll turn heads! Buy now and we'll throw in a free full body driving suit complete with full head cover and clear plastic face shield to keep those pesky misquitos off you this summer. All sales final. Allow 8-12 weeks for delivery.

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
I'm with ray. chop the roof right off..

then go lift kit, 30 inch lt rated mudders.

and chrome side pipes, full duals.

oh yeah.

and a hood scoop. big one.

I have not dealt with a new vehicle since my grandmas...

change all fluids, filters, your choice of wires plugs, exhaust and go with it.

Latest posts

Back