94 turbo legacy and 05 wrx hatch part out

kblood477

for sale 94 turbo legacy and 05 wrx hatch part out . everything except the motor and ecu and harness in the legacy is up for sale and whatever you see on the 05 . already pretty stripped. good rear brake convertion for someone rear subframe good all the suspension links front and rear front sway bar and end links brakelines fuel lines all that stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Meyagi

I'm a hack
you bought that wagon from fresh craig. I have the front seats out of it in my legacy haha

Matt

little craig!!!! so what other parts do you have for legacy? considering you only payed 500 bucks and your taking the motor/ecu/wiring harness whats a realistic price for it???

urabusturbo

I will take the headlights, corner lenses, and grill off the Legacy. PM me a price and check my f/s thread to see if you might be interested in any trades

Imprezah

Do you have the rear strut top hats from the legacy? If so are they in good shape or is the rubber showing it's age?

smelt240

What kind of shape is the Legacy's passengers side quarter panel in(near the door,wheelwell area)? Im looking for one with little to no rust to cut out for a transplant. Also,is the hood in decent shape?

kblood477

the hood is perfect shape and the passenger side is rusty down by the rockers . but I have quarter from another legacy from right behind the gas cap all they way back that isn't rusty all ready cut out

Latest posts

Back