95 impreza wagon 2.5 swap lifted. price drop

kblood477

i have a 1995 Impreza wagon it has 230k miles on body 170k on the 2.5 that has had head gaskets replaced. it has forester struts and springs and one inch spacer on top of that. bigger front breaks brand new less then 1000 miles on them has rear disk swap. has almost new 215 75 15 tires on turbo legacy rims. runs great. needs a few things for a sticker, maybe a little rust work,needs gas tank  . i have a bigger gas tank from an 05 rex not a spot of rust on it to go with it. oh and the rear diff is locked . i have another one that will go with it. if you don't want flat spin goodness.  basically its awesome beater car . i have had it for almost 4 years now. motor has never given me a problem its a ton of fun i just don't use it anymore, I got a jeep and a wrx now. im asking 1600. OBO. i don't want it to rust away . it needs another gear head to love it like i have. i really need to get rid of this. someone make me an offer?

Last edited by a moderator:

kblood477

somebody make me an offer? i haven't run this think since January and i wont be all summer. it needs a new home

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Is this still available Kenny? I'm trying to make room for it somewhere lol

My girlfriend thinks it's absolutely hideous and it reminds her of my old Legacy-which makes me want to buy it even more!

kblood477

yup its available. its not hideous!  its unique 
default_tongue.png
 . yea come take a look at it. 

RallyMainer207

i wish i had the money for this rig! its a fun looking car for sure though! i live right in belgrade village, i have the multi colored sedona red pearl impreza L. lol

Latest posts

Back