96 Impreza coupe with SVX swap

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
I PM'd a friend on another board who is interested in the car, but he just picked up a beater, so who knows. Hope this car sells firstly, secondly I hope it sticks around in the family.

GREASEMONKEY

--Powered By A.D.H.D.--
went and saw the a few months ago your bro is a good guy and.... damn can he build a car... guys this car is a super clean build!!! I thought of selling my leggy and buying this!!! someone needs to scoop this deal up!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

LGHT SBR

what is he hoping to sell this for? is he willing to sell outside the auction?

I know that at 1500, where the bid is at now, he could sell it for that with the 1.8 still in it. I shouldn't discuss money/price. It would be better if you called my brother Jeff at his shop 582-3798 and talked to him about it and asked him any questions you may have. I know that if you had the correct amount of cash, he would end the auction and sell it. He has at least 25 people watching it and a guy from NY that may come take a closer look if he doesn't sell it on ebay. (That guy won't bid on it till he sees it.) Hope this helps out

smelt240

you guys didnt get ahold of one of Eric T's (from Litchfield) SVX's did you? He had one with a 5 spd swap,and a couple parts cars over there...I haven't heard from him in a while....

Mark

ebay isn't the best spot for that to sell. a long campaign on craigslist/nasioc/ms/nes/rs25 would be the best best

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
^Very true!!

This is a pretty sweet car. I looked it over last summer. The swap was done pretty cleanly. I know at the time there were a couple little details that he planned on cleaning up. But overall it's a sweet car. And with a few more mods that come with it, will be even better!

Latest posts

Back