97 Legacy GT

bear154

The car has been great to me.  I'd don't really want to get rid of it, but it needs to go.  I upgraded to a FXT for room for the kids.  Looking to get $1500.00 obo.  Needs some love, not gonna lie.  Does come with Snow tires and Summers.  The Snows are in great shape. both on wheels.  Have been slowly replacing parts.  Stuck, was selling it for more, had it "sold" but can give more details when inquiring.  motor/heads were done by Meyagi in 2011.  fully loaded, AWD works great! it is an auto, all power options.  upgraded lights, not HIDs. Sticker is good til August i believe, does need a catback. sitting in driveway, need it to go, possibly moving.  hit me up either here, text or call. 2078998541

Last edited by a moderator:

sooch

Type-RA
ooooooh. how bad is that damage on the front passenger side? i dont see mileage listed? and is that rust on the trunk and quarters in that pic?

bear154

there is some rust. i had work done when i first bought it but the guy did a shitty job.  the molding let go where he "fixed it" when my son opened the door.  i wont even deal with him at the shop i run now.  everything is in kilometers, so in mileage i wanna say like 210-220k? Mike Eckstein did the heads back in 2011.  it does need a catback and fuel pump, sticker is good til August.  it was running fine until the last person i tried to sell it too.  i drove it daily from auburn/gray to south portland and once a month to CT.  it was low on fuel, he blasted it out the driveway and ran out of gas. he made it to the gas station and it wouldnt start again.  i through a couple parts at it except the fuel pump.  i dont have the time or money to deal with it right now.

Meyagi

I'm a hack
aaron i prob have a stock pump i can hook you up with to get it sold. block in this car is original but the heads have lower mileage.

Latest posts

Back