misc engine parts including

ABS block

Maf

Ecu

Coil

Brake booster

(make offer)

Rear cargo mat $60

if there is something that your looking for that's not listed drop me a note and i'll let you know if i have it.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Are you sure it's a 4.11? I'm fairly certain than's a 3.90. What's the code on the bellhousing?

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Yea, I suppose.

akinaspeedstar: FYI, You can change the ball pivot point to go between hydraulic clutch and cable clutch. And you can take the speedo cable out and put in a VSS. So this would work in a legacy or whatever from 90 probably through 04. I have no idea about later than 04 stuff.

akinaspeedstar

it is a 4.11 box. as far as i remember it came out of a early 90s L or something i think. i can get the number off the bell housing if anyones interested. it's mated to a lsd out of a 00 rs.

you could mount this is any subaru really as they are lego's but it's a plug and play application for 98 and earlier cars.

if anyones been around long enough the car used to be inski's old red OBS. got a bit smashed up this summer so trying to spread some of the goodness i've put into it over the years around.

oh and i have the 3.90 box and diff sitting in my shed if anyone wanted that. it needs a rebuild though hence the 4.11 box that's in it now.

WRB_Tank

Too bad this is posted up now. Money is tight after the holidays but there are a few parts I would be interested in.

akinaspeedstar

well that car is snowed in after last week so it's not going anywhere. i know right after the holidays everyone is short on money but tax time is coming. if there is something that you want let me know and maybe we can work something out.

Meyagi

I'm a hack
oh no shit ive seen this car in your yard. i bought a lexus es300 from a guy up the road from you....

inski

I don't have the cash right now but I'll take the trans and diff once I get some cabbage. Maybe the MAF, Coil, and shifter if things go right. If someone has the means to grab it first no worries.

Latest posts

Back