98 LGT limited. Black. FOR SALE

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I have a 1998 Subaru Legacy GT Limited. The car is black with a black leather interior, the leather is in very nice condition.

It has an automatic transmission, all wheel drive, and it shifts very nicely. The car has 250k miles, but it has a 150k mile 2.2 litre engine that runs very well.

The car is up on all its maintenance.

The reason I'm selling is because I need a bigger car, probably a legacy wagon. If I could convert this into a wagon I'd drive it forever, I'll be sad to see it go.

The JDM headlights are not included in the sale, though I will let them go for some extra cash.

IMG_3911.jpg

OH, thinking about $2,995 starting price (NOT including the headlights).

If you wanna come take it for a drive, be my guest.

Thick wads of cash talk, so do negotiations. If you wanna talk to me on the phone about it, send me a PM and I'll get you my number.

I can post more pictures on request.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Well... I'm ending up owing over a grand, maybe more, in taxes this year because I got screwed over completely and utterly working in multiple states as a self employed in my business...

If this sells, I'll be sad, but could use the money at this point. ... bump.

I'll probably list it on NES once the GL is reliable.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I know someone who wants this, but needs to find a way to come up with the money. He wants to get into a Subaru and I told him this was a clean car. I'll let you know if anything comes of it.

Vertigo101

Once you go Subaru nothing else is the same
THis still for sale?

I got a friend looking for a decent car and this looks like it is in decent shape!

3000$ sounds like a fair price.

Do you have any more pics? sides, rear and engine bay?

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I guess it can be, although this extreme heat has me really liking the AC, and I don't feel like fixing another broken car in 95° weather...

Vertigo101

I'll see my friend later tonight if not tomorrow and I'll have him take a look at this page.

Your lucky you got a working AC ;P I don't even have one in my Subaru o_O

Vertigo101

Hey.

He is interrested I just showed it to him.

He needs some more information. I will send you a telly

Latest posts

Back