99obs' 2004 WRX

Rmayo

Just picked up my 2004 wrx in august of 2012, after fixing my 99 ouback sport got old. The wrx was completely stock when I bought it, had a freshly rebuilt engine and 120,000 miles. All that I've changed so far is the exhaust,  took the 3" catback off my obs and shortened it about 2-3" and threw it on the wrx. I hope to do some nice things this summer for the wrx, we will see.

daisy_zps9d6ce931.jpg

Rmayo

I should add that my obs started the love for subaru for me. I bought it dirt cheap from a dealer who was in over his head, i spent a couple weeks getting it to drive-able condition. and after the first snowfall I was hooked.

Here's a few pictures of the car i named franklin (reminded me of the cartoon turtle)
cleangoldrims_zpsb52d834c.jpg

DSC00240_zps91b4116e.jpg

DSC00241_zpsbc47707a.jpg

Currently dismantling most of the obs for parts to go onto my fiance's 96 impreza coupe

Rmayo

front lip went on this morning and i decided to plasti dip my bumper a little bit..

IMG_20130326_143007_zpsf5efe7fc.jpg

IMG_20130326_163307_zps4e005a64.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt

Search stixxx and look at how he painted his front bumper. That looked awesome in black!

Rmayo

this is what we're talking about right? its the only photo i was able to see about the nose

wrxevonose_zps6c5a8726.jpg

Rmayo

sooo i got my headlights today... put my lip back on since rallycross is done for me for summer, tinted my fog lights, and repainted my hella horns.. such a nice day out i had to do something!!!

Latest posts

Back