a bunch of subie parts

Nate

Founding Father
I cant.... I want them. But the 3 bolt flange screws me. I would hate to cut them up, but I wonder if someone could make them work with my 2- bolt EWG up pipe.

Meyagi

I'm a hack
I cant.... I want them. But the 3 bolt flange screws me. I would hate to cut them up, but I wonder if someone could make them work with my 2- bolt EWG up pipe.
yeah, simple, cut the flange off the ewg up pipe and tig weld the 3 bolt flange on in its place.

I have a TIG machine now dont forget
default_unsure.png

SUBARUDE

they make a 3 bolt ewg uppipe to fit this header cause nate landry had it on his sti before he sold it

Nate

Founding Father
Yah, Ive found 3 bolt up pipes, but they are only 44mm. No 38mm option. I think a Mikey custom 3bolt 38mm EWG pipe might work.

pest1

Hey I need an sti intercooler to fit my 2002 wrx. I am looking to go stage four on a budget so if you have one or know anybody who may please message back. Thank you for your time

Qsubarusti

gabe u still have the muffler to the 02-07 cobb catback?....actually do u still have the pipes?...im lookin for a whole cat back system

Viago

Certified NRA Instructor
subaru roof basket added to the list for $150 this is the one I was running on my outback sport but should fit almost any subaru with factory roof rails for a extra $50 I will through in my stock 02-07 impreza wagon roof crossbars
still have it?

spartan5

Hey,Gabe...if you come across some 98 and up Impreza clear headlights,I'd take 'em off ur hands,I know you're the go to guy whe it comes to finding those sorts of things,bumpin' fer ya...

K3rn

Hookah Master
yo Gabe still got the scoop I need to find one for the geo hahaha and here is a bump for ya

Latest posts

Back