a-hole drivers need to stop

robu

So going to work, I take I95 south through Bangor, and then get onto 395. Yesterday morning, I caught up to someone on the 395 on-ramp. It's one of those decreasing-radius 270 degree sweepers that can be so much fun. Anyway, he braked in the accelleration lane (which a lot of people do) and I guess I got closer to his bumper than he liked, because he spent the entire length of 395 looking in his rearview making sure I didn't go past him.

At the end of 395, it splits. Right lane heads towards Ellsworth, left back into Brewer. He went right, I went left, smiling and waving (palm out, all fingers extended) and mouthing "bye bye" as I came up beside him. Bad idea, as it turns out.

I happen to catch the next light on Wilson street red. Look in my rearview, and guess who is behind me? Yeah. He had flipped a U-turn and came looking for me. He follows me into the parking lot at work, stops behind me when I parked, got out and started jawing at me, something about "Do I have a problem with the finger?"

I'm really sorry his life hasn't turned out the way he planned. It must be awful to be carrying around that much anger every day.

robu

We have security staff. Had anything happened, they likely would have held him until the police arrived. Far more satisfying in the long run. More productive too.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
yeah we have security too, but they mainly deal with people at the entrance of the building. I would have been able to dump his body in the woods before anybody was the wiser!

Latest posts

Back