A new Scoob

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Nice clear blinker lenses!

Lol. Craig beat me to it. But he got them from me.

Last edited by a moderator:

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
They make the car look awesome! I just need some for the side blinker and a new driver side tail light. Mine is filled with water haha. 

IBratmanI

I can get some pics later. I'm at work now. And I could even meet up with Jared at some point so you can get them. They are in pretty good shape. They were taken off to put jdm ones on. Think $20 is fair for the pair?

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Works for me! I'll let jared know and you guys can work out when to meet. Are you going on the group drive? If you are I can just grab them from you then 

IBratmanI

I don't have the time to go on the group drive unfortunately. But yeah just hage him send me a message and we can work something out. And I will take a couple pice as well.

scubiecraig

You definitely need sway bars if you're going to continue auto-x.  You'll notice an immediate and improved difference.  Don't forget to upgrade the links too.  Your times will improve!  More grip = better time!

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
I'm gunna be getting a new car soon so I don't wanna drop to much money into my car. I'd rather wait till I get my new car then get sway bars and stuff for that car.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
IMAG0561_zps0b86be59.jpg

Standing in my engine bay hoisting my new tranny into my car! 

IMAG0560_zpsac7334a6.jpg

Bad tranny
default_frown.gif

Latest posts

Back