Abby's '06 Impreza

abigailfisk76

Just picked up this girl today. 98k miles, timing belt, water pump and head gaskets already done! My 2nd Subaru, first being an '02 Outback. So happy so far! Pictures to follow

inski

My personal favorite.  06-07 Imprezas.  The last of the good Subarus imho.  Quite a bit more zippy than your old car.

i-wagon

I<3 that vintage. Off the top of my head I could tel you how to do drl delete and fogs on with park and high beam. Uel headers can be made fire the right amount of $

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
Hawkeyes are my favorite wrx and na imprezas. Nice find! I have a soft spot for a nice blobeye sti, otherwise I'd have a hawkeye :)

abigailfisk76

Thanks guys! Any other easy stuff I should do? Windows are already tinted. Puttin in fogs tomorrow, may plasti dip the wheels

scubiecraig

Congrats!  I love my 07.  

Just a word from experience.  I plasti-dipped my rims, and I took it off within a couple of months.  The brake dust on them is terrible to clean, unless you buy their $20 a bottle cleaner.  I went back to what I had under it, which was bronze paint that I did.  Looks and cleans up so much better.

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
Clean subies... 
default_additional_lol2.gif

Latest posts

Back