Absence over the next couple months!

SoMeWRX

Hey guys,

As some of you know I am headed to Naval Officer Candidate School (OCS) this Saturday for a few months. I should graduate mid February and then head down to Pensacola for flight school. I will be on the internet around Christmas for a week and then back offline until February. Feel free to leave me PMs etc if you need something.

As for my car, the "garage queen" (thanks for the name Bill) will be resting under her cover for a few months in the barn. Hopefully she doesn't attract any visitors of the rodent type. I will be bringing her down to Florida eventually but I will be home a lot over the next few years so I am not that concerned about driving it all the way down there quite yet.

Thanks for all the great times this past year.

Have a great Holiday season and be safe. And donate to the Toy Drive!!!

Dylan

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

GClark

Congrats! You'll do great. I was going to commission this May through ROTC, but I changed my major so I got one more year until I'm a LT.

Last edited by a moderator:

AiRX

Good luck man. If you are motivated you'll go as far as you want.

Oh yeah....as far as the little visitors in your car they will not go in if you put dryer sheets wherever you can.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
See you later man, try to have fun down there. Hopefully it's not as bad as basic, I'm sure you'll do well as you seem like a very bright person.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
good luck dylan! We've talked before, and i know you'll do well. I've been down to Pensacola. Great Naval Air Station, it's beautiful there. You going active or reserve?

WashmyScooby

Dylan, I'll miss you. If you want someone to take your car out in the snow this winter just drop off the keys. I'll do that for you..

On a serious note, you have a tremendous opportunity ahead of you. Work hard and you can have anything you want. Best of luck!

Matt

Dylan, I'll miss you. If you want someone to take your car out in the snow this winter just drop off the keys. I'll do that for you..
On a serious note, you have a tremendous opportunity ahead of you. Work hard and you can have anything you want. Best of luck!
Just don't let me do it!!! Ill be tandem drifting it with Mikey....and I've been given the news my tree is dying. Good luck buddy ill miss you at the dealership.

SoMeWRX

good luck dylan! We've talked before, and i know you'll do well. I've been down to Pensacola. Great Naval Air Station, it's beautiful there. You going active or reserve?
Active duty. And thanks for all the comments everyone, the support is much appreciated!

Latest posts

Back