AccessPort 2.0 Users

Eric

I just installed my down pipe and wide band gauge. then i put the car on stage 2 91oct with my AccessPort . When i get into boost the the AFR starts to go lean . on idol its at like 14.2 then it goes to 14.5 while normal driving . when i hit boost its around 15.5 16 maybe. Would this be caused by a leak . Just thinking this cus i had to take my TMIC off to put the down pipe in. just wondering if a air leak would cause this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eric

Another thing i was wondering , Do i need to have the test mode connectors connected every time i put a map on or is that just to install the AP???

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
a reflash will overwrite all tables while the engine is off(can't do it while it's on) and a real time flash is when the engine is running, but only changes i believe fuel, boost and timing.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
the only thing i can think of with your engine going lean under boost is the there is a leak prior to the turbo(between the turbo and intake). The reason for this, under idle and normal driving, the turbo doesn't really "suck" that much from the intake. When it goes into boost it is sucking much more air and if there is a leak between the maf sensor and the turbo, that's more air going in unaccounted for causing a lean condition. If the leak was after the turbo you wouldnt notice a lean condition per say but you would notice much lower boost and it would actually run richer because the metered air is being lost(forced out through the leak) and the fuel stays the same.

i hope this helps you.

Latest posts

Back