admin updates/other updates

Matt

just wanted to make you all aware of a few new members that have admin access.

First is jbkellysubigirl aka jesse. Shell be assisting me with software updates and changes to the layout of the club as needed.

Second is Marilyn, aka the wife. Wifey will be taking over the financial side of things so i dont go spending crazy and buy a bunch of junk...shes not new to this role as most of you married guys can relate.

Marilyn and Jesse will be in charge of finding me deals on merchandise, placing orders for decals , spotted cards and whatever else i feel like them doing.

Id like to get more of a female group going on in the club, wives and gfs of the regular members so they dont feel so out of place at meets and etc. So they can have female outings or whatever....kinda like the scoobie girls with more clothes on.

Ill be purchasing my own decal plotter so as soon i do that ill have decals for everyone, sorry about last month again. I should be able to make other decals as well so if you want something once i get the stuff ill give it a shot. I want to make window banners for sure.

Were in the works of planning the spring group drive and trying to figure out what to do for the annual meet ( back to granite state dyno or do something more local ), other than the inability to edit your posts and profiles everything seems to be going well. As soon as ips drops the latest version ill be updating the site and praying it takes care of the crap. Thanks you to everyone rebuilding this club, all your help is greatly appreciated.

Matt​

cwiggin

+2 for for the scoobiegirls
default_wink.png
. Club seems to be going in a good direction. I say something different and more local for annual meet

Matt

Nice. I kinda just want to buy something new.

And if anyone has ideas for the annual meet I'm all ears.

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
i looked and couldn't find it guessing it sold or im on too many groups lol ... ever do buffalo wild wings for a meet ? i know the one in auburn has a decent amount of parking  

Matt

Don't believe we've been to the one in auburn but Portland yes a few times. Always seems to be a great turnout.

Matt

It would be really epic but unfortunately is pretty expensive. I'd need a lot of money down to reserve the place

sooch

Type-RA
i purchased a year of "premium" membership like 3 months ago. where did that go?

Last edited by a moderator:

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
i purchased a year of "premium" membership like 3 months ago. where did that go?
Everything got reset when Matt took over. Also, are you too cool with your quiet exhaust, and hatred of loud usdm WRX's to call me these days?

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Matt when things settle down how about looking into getting ball caps with the Mainley logo. I know there would be a minimum quantity to purchase  so get the money up front. I`ll take 2 !

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
im in for a hat or two .. im sure itll get noticed at work with all the subaru's that come in and mine in the lot lol 

Latest posts

Back