Advice on new sneaks?

-=Lobstah=-

Tis time to get new sneaks for the RS, so it can pass inspection and drive well afterwards. I've been researching online and so far my choice falls on Michelin Pilot Exalto A/S 91V ($93/ea on tire rack (special)). Anyone had those on before? What's the feedback.

Also open to any other suggestions. Looking for a decent all seasons, fair/good snow traction, low/bearable noise on pavement.

Thanks

MrToad

All-seasons are a major compromise. Have a set of Nokian WR on a SAAB 9-3.

Wear and noise are average but winter traction is excellent.

JT

(Nokian zealot, even bicycle tires....studded)

Rightseat

Pirelli PZero Nero M&S, 225/50-16, $103 each from tire rack.

Phat.

Schweet.

Schticky.

Awesome on tarmac, fine in the rain, OK in snow, a leetle floaty on slush.

They make a Scooby look the business, esp on a RS.

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
I've got said Michelin Exalto's on the wifes Brokeback in 215/60R16H. Fantastic. Quiet and smooth. She doesn't usually care about stuff like that but she actually said "I really like these tires". The winter traction wasn't bad at all. It climbs right outa my driveway in a foot of snow. (those that have seen my driveway will understand). Stopped and turned great. I'd strongly suggest them.

Oh, and that's a smokin' deal. In a V speed rating they retail for like $140ea.

I'm gonna order a set for stock.

mikebike357

I've been a big fan of the BFGoodrich Traction T/A's I have on the Forester (V rated)... They're tough to break loose, they're quiet, they've been wearing great... I like them much, much better than the Kumho Ecsta ASX's that I have on now. Bought them at Costco for $109 each a couple years ago.

Latest posts

Back