aftermarket parts

07UGM_TR

hey guys sellin the parts I have left over from my car...include tial 38mm EWG with up and dump tube (never used) looking or 500.00 firm, ERZ catted dp never installed, looking for 275.00 and an STI TMIC not sure on mileage looking for 300.00 and finally a invidia N1 street version CB looking for 350 for that

-Erik

207-756-4762 call/txt

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
You got rid of your car? Were you still having issues with it? What did you end getting?

07UGM_TR

yup traded it in, but ya still had issues, the tech said my rings were prob gone and something with my valves..wanted me to replace my block, so I traded it in for a 2009 trailblazer SS

07UGM_TR

come on guys, i dont have my car anymore, and dont want this sittin around my house...need the extra $$$ for the whip

SUBARUDE

i will give ya $400 for this tial 38mm EWG with up and dump tube (never used)

let me know i have cash
default_redface.gif
in hand

07UGM_TR

i will give ya $400 for this tial 38mm EWG with up and dump tube (never used)let me know i have cash
default_smile.png
in hand
i'd really like to get as close to 500.00 as possible, if it changes you mind it's the V-band one, which go for a lil more then your typical EWG...lmk

ShagginWagon

Hey technically proficient guys- will this DP fit my 05 LGT? I think it will, just making sure.

Erik- interested. Got all the gaskets, or will I need to order some?

Latest posts

Back