afternoon/nite drive aug 23rd?

STI KID

hey guys hows it goin. kinda new to the board signed up a long time ago. and completley forgot about it. but im back. haha. im actually picking up my new 02 aw wrx on friday. tryin to see if some ppl wanted to go out for a cruise on sunday after noon/night to maybe the oob area or if someone knows a better cruise road that works to.. i live in windham/raymond (i use to drive the a 05 bule sti with silver stripes) in case you've seen me driving around before. had to get rid of it cuz of the economy. but im back in a subaru as of friday!

STI KID

hope so . either way im goin for a drive.
default_cool.png
anyones welcome to join.

07UGM_TR

i am usually always out driving in the saco, oob area soo if your in the area i'll prob see ya...flag me down i'll cruise around

Kristof

Banned
people here dont drive thier cars...
yeah this might as well be a horse and buggy forum lol

well as everyone knows im always up for a drive its a bit of a haul to get to you and back to my house but im very possibly in. what time were u thinking and what route? give me some details asap and ill see if i can get the kitchen pass from the wife

STI KID

hey kristof. sorry my comp broke a couple days before i went to go get my car. i now have my new car. so whenever anyone wants to go for a ride im downnn.

STI KID

omg the car is amazing! haha i love it. its a 02 wingless white bugeye with black ssr professor rims and tons of other mods. i work right in sopo and live in windham. so if any of ya see me on the highway give a honk

STI KID

haha sorry guys it was all this darn rain. but now that's gone ill take pics as SOON as i get home. pics will be up tonight. promise! haha

Latest posts

Back