Alice In Chains reunion w/Phil Anselmo(Pantera) on vocals!!

ReZPunK

only problem is, he cant sing. he can yell into a microphone.

jerry cantrell could (and i wish he would) sing all the vocals for AIC and they could be huge again.

AIC has been one of my favorites since 1989 when i first heard their promo shit.

having seen aic a few times this "metal legend" is not even in the same ball park as Lane was.

good thing this was a one time deal.

Car Whore

People don't realize that Anselmo CAN sing when he wants to.Listen to Cemetary Gates...he can sing.

I love Cantrell,but he just can't scream and do the really heavy parts the same way Layne or Phil can,or reach the high notes like in Would.

That version of Would was only maybe the 2nd-3rd time Anselmo did that song with AIC.If you are looking for pitch-perfect,that's not the best version,but the energy was good and the vibe awesome.

The dude has been a burnout and a knucklehead,but I still think he's one of the best metal frontmen ever.Layne was an addict as well,but now that he's gone and killed himself,he's some sort of metal martyr.He's not gonna get another chance,sadly.I think we deserve to give Phil another chance.

R

rallyXcramps

;D
default_biggrin.png

default_frown.gif

default_redface.gif

default_redface.gif

You shouldn't mix yer Alice with yer Pantera

http://www.videocodezone.com/videos/p/pantera/cowboys_from_hell.html

Back