All seasons for snows?

Spatty

I have a set of All seasons on stock wrx rims.... I know it's the wrong time of year for this, but I'm looking for someone who would want to trade a set of snows for these? The tires are in good shape, lots of tread (michellin), and the rims are also in good shape. I just bought the car, and it came with summer tires on O.Z. rims, and all seasons, so I'm hoping to get dedicated winters, and dedicated summers. I can put up pictures tomorrow if anyone is interested.

HR radness

His royal radness
I know someone who wants a set of all seasons to buy outright. How much would you want for them and what size are they?

Spatty

I know someone who wants a set of all seasons to buy outright. How much would you want for them and what size are they?
hmm..... I'm really looking for more of a trade then a sale, so I don't really have a price in mind for selling them. Make an offer and I might consider it.

inski

Spatty, Do you want snow tires and rims or just snow tires?

I will have studded snows available in a week. 215-55-16. 90% tread left, almost new. No rims.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spatty

I will have studded snows available in a week. 215-55-16. 90% tread left, almost new. No rims.
sorry, I didn't notice you posted on here.... I'm interested in either set-up, whichever I can get a good deal on. How much do you want for these?

Are you interested in tires and rims, or just tires?

I will sell my all seasons if I buy a pair of snows (such as Inski's).

Latest posts

Back