Alright Blueoutback

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
Tell everyone you're the dude with the blue wheels and LED'ed up gut. Spill it, who you are where you're from and whatcha got?

blueoutback

haha im logan im 17 and im a senior at edward little i snowboard a lot and i work at lost valley so chances are u have seen me there i drive a 98 white outback sport with blue wheels i dont have much money but i make the best of my car and i love it. i have done some blue painting and lighting on the interior not much for performance other than a intake and a clutch. i truly love all subarus so i think il get along good with everyone and i think im going to the meeting wed. so il see everyone then

EddieHunt05

You wern't one of them little bas****s running there mouth to my girlfriend at the Morse Vs. EL girls bball game we're ya
default_wink.png
Only kidding.. Welcome

blueoutback

You wern't one of them little bas****s running there mouth to my girlfriend at the Morse Vs. EL girls bball game we're ya
default_wink.png
Only kidding.. Welcome
nahhhh im not big on basket ball haha and il put some pics more pics up i just gotta take some first haha

Devon

LOGANNNNNNNNN. hi its devon. your girlfriends bestfriend. =] I have more pictures of your car if you want them.

blueoutback

LOGANNNNNNNNN. hi its devon. your girlfriends bestfriend. =] I have more pictures of your car if you want them.
heyyyyyy! go to the meeting wed at gridiorn with me im brnging skylar:] and yes i want them!!

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
I thought your name was pronounced LOG IN....

I see your car in the morning when I drop Ally off at school sometimes. Either I gotta be late or you gotta be early.

Welcome, we'll see you at the meet.

Devon

Okay I'll talk to skylar about it when i get out of class. and I'll send those your way.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
do you think if there were pics of the famous blue wheels I'd be giving you grief online???

no pix, can you fix that for us.

Latest posts

Back