Alura's 1993 Legacy Touring Wagon

Alura

Soooo... I bought another car. I feel like this has become a disease, and I feel like I never have enough cars. Thank you Mike.

The car is a 1993 Legacy Touring Wagon, 

993432_10202421480604697_23521561_n.jpg

31599_10153311690760252_1726908121_n.jpg

• 22T/25D Hybrid Motor
  • VF23 Turbo
  • FMIC
  • RobTuned ECU
  • 550CC Injectors
  • Full Exhaust
  • Stock Auto Trans with sport mode and a Transmission Cooler
  • BC BR coilovers
  • STi Front Lip
And probably more stuff that I'm missing, but that' all the important stuff.

The car came without seats, but already threw some 97 legacy GT seats in it. 

There was also thought to be a blown headgasket, but the coolant expansion tank was just cracked, and that's already been replaced as well.

SO, the car just needs some tires and I will hopefully be able to register the car for the winter and start driving it! Hoping to swap to a manual after the winter.

Matt

Garrett's old car if anyone didn't know. I assume the trans is no longer slipping?

Alura

Not that I know of, I haven't really driven it a long distance. When it was picked up it had to be towed, since there were no seats in it. Not that I would put it past mike to ratchet strap a milk crate in there, but I felt that was a little unsafe. Guess we will find out soon enough! I dont plan on letting it sit very long. I want to get the lexus sold, and drive that right meow!

looks pretty good 

quite the parking lot you guys have going lol
Its becoming a serious problem. Im not sure we can aquire to many more cars for a little while. 

The SVX, Supra, ZX10 and boat will be going to hibernate pretty soon here though.

GClark

Can't believe they got rid of the Advans.  Nice pick up, the auto combined the vf23 is something else. 

Meyagi

I'm a hack
whoever put those wheels on it is an idiot. they lowered the car more and put spacers between the wheel and the hub so all 4 tires are literally rubbing on the fenders. hopefully the auto trans will last a little longer, i think it used to slip in 4th under wot if you didnt use sport mode so it would downshift.

GClark

default_additional_sillylol.gif
Why!!! LOVING people. It didn't slip until you were going pretty fast, I didn't ever launch it. 

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Hrmmm...milk crates with ratchet straps? So comfy.

Have some really nice 03 WRX seats for sale if you want to upgrade. Also a set of 05 Foz seats with heaters if you are worried about chilly cheeks this winter!

PM me for details. Merci beaucoup.

Alura

ANNNDDD its has a blown head gasket. Oh well. Was hoping to have it at the meet tomorrow. Guess it may be a little bit longer!

Alura

I wanted to take some pictures of the two wagons rejoined. Yours is looking good! And hungry...
default_biggrin.png
very unimpressed.

for anybody wondering, garrett decided while I was at work my car needed a steak sandwich on it...

Latest posts

Back