Always wear steel toes... (Warning, little blood inside)

Nate

Founding Father
While getting my wood stove back fired up this morning... I had a little accident. Dropped a 2 foot piece of wood off the pile right on my big toe. My own fault for doing it barefoot. Anyone have any extra Lee press on nails kicking around. I'm going to need some for this summer.

2012-01-10082918.jpg

Nate

Founding Father
I got my revenge.... I went back down there and burnt that pesky log just a little while ago!

K

Kati

oh man, that's awful! Jason has done that, but I haven't seen any blood shed yet.

They do (believe it or not) sell press-on toenails! Right in the same isle as the press on fingernails.

Hope your healing process is swift!

katnip

the car is black. I swear
that looks like an ouchie!!!

same reason you don't change tires while wearing flip flops!

abenson100

watch out that your little impact doesn't get infected. then u get the present I got last weekend (this was after they drained it with a scalpal :-/ )

12%252520-%2525201.jpg

abenson100

hang nail got infected the swelled up over three days before I decided to go to the hospital and have the relive the pressure. it felt way better after they cut it open. thumbs allhealed now. only took a week
default_smile.png

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Yeah, I've done this with slippers on. It hurts like hell. That's one of those times you use a few choice words! That sucks though! I'm sure it's going to be sore for a while! I still love my wood stove though!

Matt

Either way it'll fall off.

I just showed my wife who is an RN. She's not impressed with you guys.

abenson100

I least I decided not to pop it with an exact-o-knife like I was thinking. ( I went to the hospital cause I knew I needed meds
default_smile.png
)

Latest posts

Back