Am I allowed here?

Legaseeyalater

I just have a lowly 2005 Outback 3.0R VDC. It's black and it puts out some decent hp (at least to me) so I think it's a little bit cool.

I feel a bit out of place with all these WRX and RS owners!! Someday I'll get one when I don't need to drag around two kids and a dog.
default_dry.png

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
the thing about the outback though, tons of space and you can pretty much go anywhere!!

Welcome!!!

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
this site is about having the most fun with our Subies...not how badazz your ride is or ain't.

I drive a beat-up 13-yr-old Scoob with 140k and rust holes...and absolutely love it.

welcome.

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Welcome aboard man. Check out our Member Map and locate yourself.

I have a black 01 VDC Outback with 207K . Great auto for just about anything. This week chaufeured 200 lbs. of dogs to the vet. It also can carry 10 ft. long lumber inside with the hatch closed.
default_biggrin.png

GREASEMONKEY

--Powered By A.D.H.D.--
welcome!!!! yes your allowed!!!! just as long as you don't put aluminum wing on it...well your still welcome if you did that but we would prol rass yaa bit ..... and like the others said PICS?

Legaseeyalater

Thanks everyone!

I like the car, and it's supposed to go 0-60 in under 7 seconds, and I don't think that's too bad for a wagon. And the black looks badass. It'll look even better when I get the windows tinted nice 'n dark.

My favorite moment since I got the car:

I smoked a girl in a Civic SI. She was a little bit shocked, I think.
default_cool.png
B)

wzrd

Thanks everyone!

I like the car, and it's supposed to go 0-60 in under 7 seconds, and I don't think that's too bad for a wagon. And the black looks badass. It'll look even better when I get the windows tinted nice 'n dark.

My favorite moment since I got the car:

I smoked a girl in a Civic SI. She was a little bit shocked, I think.
default_cool.png
B)
welcome....and Damm ,that sounds quick for a wagon
default_cool.png

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Welcome man! I want one of those engines to put in my legacy.

And I prolly have the slowest subaru on here. haha. It's not about how fast it is!

Latest posts

Back