Amazing 1980 Gen 1 Subaru Brat!!!

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
check out Bringatrailer.com, they have an amazing record of finding (and selling) survivor cars. Bringatrailer finds you car people who know the value of things and are prepared to pay accordingly.

craigslist brings you weirdos who want a perfect Brat for $150 bucks.

saucymonkey

check out Bringatrailer.com, they have an amazing record of finding (and selling) survivor cars. Bringatrailer finds you car people who know the value of things and are prepared to pay accordingly.

craigslist brings you weirdos who want a perfect Brat for $150 bucks.
Hey I bought this off CL, whadasayin?   
default_rolleyes.gif
   Yeah and I check BAT pretty often and I'm a big fan but you can't just post your car on there.  Thanks though! 

inski

Contact Doug Wiez  at Evergreen Subaru.  He's been looking for one.  He'll probably give you cash.

smelt240

Whers the rear seats?    No way its worth 5k without the most funnest part of those things!   But seriously, if I had a better garage right now, you would be taking the ad down.  Also, your sig says your car is a Datsun 510???   You might need to pm me if so.

smelt240

I just remember booney cruising in one of these a LONG time ago...  Luckily there were 4 pt harnesses on his rear seats, or we would have been out for sure.. This thing looks awesome though!

saucymonkey

Whers the rear seats?    No way its worth 5k without the most funnest part of those things!   But seriously, if I had a better garage right now, you would be taking the ad down.  Also, your sig says your car is a Datsun 510???   You might need to pm me if so.
Hi, I think we've spoken on the phone before, are you the guy that bought that Datsun 411 out of Rockland a few years back.  The 510 scene is pretty small up in these parts.  I'll tell you what, I'll sell it to you for 4k and you can spend the rest on an enclosure for it. 

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Brats bring good money now, as long as they are in good shape. I have seen a bunch between 5-10k, but they were mint,

smelt240

Hi, I think we've spoken on the phone before, are you the guy that bought that Datsun 411 out of Rockland a few years back.  The 510 scene is pretty small up in these parts.  I'll tell you what, I'll sell it to you for 4k and you can spend the rest on an enclosure for it. 
 Yeah that's me with the 411, are you the guy with the tan 510?  I think we saw you while we were pretending to work on a bridge. I have to go see the doc, if they give me permission to go back to work today, maybe we can swing out and take a look at it after this rain stops. I sold my WRX to fund the 510 build(s), but who knows?

saucymonkey

Yeah that's me with the 411, are you the guy with the tan 510?  I think we saw you while we were pretending to work on a bridge. I have to go see the doc, if they give me permission to go back to work today, maybe we can swing out and take a look at it after this rain stops. I sold my WRX to fund the 510 build(s), but who knows?
No, mine's a semi BRE paint scheme rally beater.  Feel free to call whenever, I work close to home so I can meet up anytime.  -Chris 570 854 4874

smelt240

Yeah, either way, we should do a Datsun sub-group ride along with one of the official MS drives this year. My 411 will be back on the prowl in a couple weeks....

saucymonkey

Yeah, either way, we should do a Datsun sub-group ride along with one of the official MS drives this year. My 411 will be back on the prowl in a couple weeks....
Sure, I need to excavate the 510 from the barn,  I used floor jacks and dollies to push it over about 8 feet to make room for everything last fall.  It will be a bit of a project just to get it back out, and I also need to hunt down an electrical gremlin that causes my headlight fuse to blow and my horn to blast at random.  I hate dealing with wiring issues. 

Latest posts

Back