Another newbie but not to a Subie!

Smiththers

I just picked up my 2010 Impreza OBS on newyears day. LOVE the car. my last Subie was an '87 GL Wagon that i had back in highschool. I was thinking about Civics for a solid 3 months and it only took a week for me to want one of these bad enough to do almost anything to get it. Got mine from Patriot Subaru in Saco, ME. I work for Portland Tint on Rand Road at the border of westbrook and portland. I install Remote car starters for a living for many dealers including Patriot Subaru. I'm looking to keep mine mostly stock with the exception of wanting better sound and MPG. I dont know how i lived without one of these cars for almost 10 years...

Stein

Stein
Welcome! OBSes are sick!

I'll be the first to say it, but WE NEED PICTURES!
default_smile.png

Smiththers

i have yet to take any real good pictures of it yet, I want to do it with a tri-pod and have it be like a real photo shoot, ya know what i mean? this is my first new car since 2001, and i cannot stress enough about how i want to keep it like new....

Smiththers

Yea chris is still there, we both work every day the store is open. he does all the window tinting pretty much.

Latest posts

Back