Any interest in Hats?

Animal25RS

Is there anyone on this forum who loves hats like i do? I love hats...all kinds; Snapback, Flex-Fit and Fitted. And i love my art; which i've started putting it on my hats & my friends hats. So, I'm wondering if there is any interest in "custom hats"? An if your wondering what type of designs i draw, i have already made a hat for a friend that a lot of you know...Dylan (forum name: WrbWrx). His design for his hat is custom to the max, which i won't be doing very often because it takes a long time. Below are three pictures of Dylan's "very custom hat". The hat's won't be super expensive but on the flip side, they won't be cheap either.

usu4uzeh.jpg

y6yse4as.jpg

7u6usyha.jpg

injulen

That design is pretty nice, I especially like the Maine state silhouette. Too many people want to move away from here so it's nice to see a design proudly representing.

What process do you use to make them, screen printing?

Animal25RS

That design is pretty nice, I especially like the Maine state silhouette. Too many people want to move away from here so it's nice to see a design proudly representing.What process do you use to make them, screen printing?
Its all hand painted/drawn on. I need to build up my bank account before i start buying what i need to make these hats faster, but it won't be screen printing.
I'd like a baseball one if you have any ideas. Tampa Bay Rays themed
I can do that. I'm guessing anything subaru with the tampa bay rays or are you thinking of just a tampa bay rays themed hat?

Latest posts

Back