Any Mechanics Looking For a Job!

BluWRX02

So I live across from a great small shop its called Chips Subaru Service. I was talking with Chip the owner and he is looking for a great well around mechanic. The shop has been open for 25 years and he said what he really is looking for is longevity. He said that he isn't requiring certifications. He doesn't even mind if Subaru's aren't you specialty. He's very sure that his mechanics and himself will get you to where you need to be if your not there yet. So in short if your someone who is looking to work for a great guy who pays well and has been in business for 25+ yrs pm me and I can get you in touch with Chip.

inski

Chip has serviced his customers fair enough over the years, but the work environment isn't all that great. I've worked with two guys that were at Chip's. Not much good to say about his operation at all. I know you don't want to hear this but I'm one mechanic putting the word out for others. Avoid the place.

Last edited by a moderator:

Berttmann

Chips is pretty much behind my house!. I was curious how that place was.. And kinda looking for a new place to work since Saturn is pretty much GONE and works been to damn slow....

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
if I wasn't disabled, I'd step up...but I do nothing without prerequisites written. Been there dunced it.

a messy shop is someones fast pace. Probably the need for an extra mechanic in the first place.

BluWRX02

the reason why he is looking for a mechanic is simply this, he's had a guy that's been working for him the past 5 years he says he is a great mechanic. But the guy just doesn't care anymore, the other day he pulled a no call no show. Chip had mentioned he avgs 3 missed days a month. So I don't know about you but if I had a guy in my business like that he would be outta there as well.

Latest posts

Back