anybody voting?

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
I have not voted since I turned 18...

that was about 20 years ago. If I did vote inbetween..I don't remember.

given the track record of governors.. they do not do much. Baldacci is about the opposite the character of maine as it gets..

I may vote today. Simply becuase the runt is leaving office. Anybody else?

mod: I do not know if politics is even allowed here, posted anyway.

Le Page and the homeless story, as pretentious as it may be.. seems maine character. Gotta have a homeless story.

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
I am heading out right now to vote the right people in
default_biggrin.png

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
I'll be voting later today.

I have learned that discussing politics and religion on-line makes for some interested debate....but I'm not getting involved this time!

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Voted! Seeing as this is in the VIP section I was expecting boos though...
default_biggrin.png

I will not discuss who I voted and why. As has been said, discussing such matters online always turns bad.

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
Voted! Seeing as this is in the VIP section I was expecting boos though...
default_smile.png

I will not discuss who I voted and why. As has been said, discussing such matters online always turns bad.
net is kinda slow for that.. a conversation goes quicker without writing, misnterpretatyion. Not even anewspaper can be corrected for miswritings etc...even maine court rooms have done some crazy opinionated things.

It appears LePage is in.. but very close.

seeing 50% of registered voters vote is good.. I did not, but for wishful thinking my vote seems to be in.

an opinion of LePage (hilarious) by a Mrs. Hallowell:

But the blunt-spoken and sometimes temperamental Republican also turned off some Mainers, including Kirsten Hallowell of Pittsfield.
“LePage just turns me off. He’s very abrupt,” said Hallowell, who voted for Cutler, and dismissed Mitchell as part of the political establishment in Augusta.
"abrupt" is exactly what is taking the whole country mrs. hallowell....on the wrong f***** side. <- Leave this written.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Haha. I stuck the cool sticker on my hat so everybody would know I'm cool.

Mark

i did my civic duty...and didn't vote. to be honest i did not pay enough attention to any of the candidates to feel right about voicing my opinion. these days i feel people are very opinionated without the knowledge to back it. i would have felt hypocritical to vote based purely on party. (normally democratic as a sidenote)

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
i did my civic duty...and didn't vote. to be honest i did not pay enough attention to any of the candidates to feel right about voicing my opinion. these days i feel people are very opinionated without the knowledge to back it. i would have felt hypocritical to vote based purely on party. (normally democratic as a sidenote)
Don`t feel bad. I didn`t pay much attention to politics when I was a yougin also. You did the right thing and did not vote because you didn`t take the time to listen to both sides and make an educated decision on who to vote for based upon your beliefs.
default_unsure.png

ps: I started as a republican then went to a conservative and now a libertarian.

Latest posts

Back